Sponsored Advertisement

To place and advert here, call/whatsapp us on 08140275644

A 29-year-old man caught sleeping with a cow (see his reason)

A 29-year-old man, John Nwaura was caught pants down after having an unusual act of sexual intercourse with a neighbor's cow.
Thursday
John confirmed he was actually having sex with the cow as he pleaded for mercy after been pressed. He further confessed that that wasn't his first time sleeping with cows and that the cow in question is the fifth cow he ever slept with.

He said, "This is not my first time, I have slept with four other cows in Ndunduri and Wanyororo. I am pleading for mercy".

According to the report from locals, the owner of the cow, a woman had gone to the farm for her farm work only to come back and meet John dressing properly and zipping up after having sex with her cow.

She, however, descended on John with stones, sticks, and several blows as he pleads for mercy and begged to pay for the cow with his piece of land. He further disclosed that he prefers sleeping with the cow because he fears been infected with HIV from ladies.

"Don't kill me...let me surrender my piece of land to pay for the cow", John said. I always have sex with the cow when I feel like because I fear girls might infect me with HIV"


Nwaura was later taken to the court on Thursday where he pleaded guilty of the offense before Josephat Kalo, Nkaru Cheif Magistrate. He confirmed he is not married to any woman yet and was overwhelmed with the feeling of having sex that very day.

Post a Comment

0 Comments